Culture in our Agency
We look for an entrepreneurial spirit in our team and love adventurers who want to try new things. You will be a positive, natural leader and flexible; able to quickly evolve to the changing landscape of digital and our culture.
We also want to make sure that we are the right company for you too so want to tell you lots about us. As well as holiday benefits and all that jazz, we offer all kinds of opportunity and fun. Here is a snapshot of our team activities and office culture so you can get a feel of what working at Rixxo would be like.
- Intriguing campaigns, daily standups and opportunities to contribute
- New tech, gadgets and creative fun
- Nine different ways to make your Coffee.
- Office SONOS
What we’re doing for fun
Your very own personalised avatar with mug and stickers.
Monthly socials, giving everyone time out of work to eat or go to the cinema together.
Legendary Christmas parties to remember. Here are a few to date:
- Mexmas – Our Mexican Christmas featuring Sombrero crafting.
- The Chrystalmas Maze – A hybrid of Christmas and 90’s hit TV show – The Crystal Maze.
- Snoop Dogg in concert.
Development projects for curious minds
We are a naturally inquisitive and curious team of eclectic, enthusiastic individuals. It’s why we ask so many questions about everything we are involved with and get to the heart of the matter. It’s in our nature to pull things apart, find out how they work and put them back together better than when we found them.
- Allotted time for personal creative projects.
- Personal Development budget for training.
Respect for others is something that is deeply engrained in our culture and being considerate with everyone we encounter and collaborate with is what makes us so approachable. Being considerate is something we value greatly. It’s about being mindful of our surroundings, being sympathetic to the stresses of others we work for and with and being able to empathise with the challenges clients are facing on a daily basis.
- 31 days of holiday
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Daily Fika – A daily nice chat over tea and cake about non-work related topics allowing for the team to get to know our colleagues a little better.